Sunday, December 2, 2007

The End of The Year

With 2007 coming to an end

1. Have you had any relationships this year?
No
2. Have you had your birthday yet?
Yes
3. Kissed two people in the same night?
Yes
4. Been on a diet?
NO
5. Pulled an all nighter?
Yes for school, I had a big report due the next day and I had to get it done to pass the class
6. Drank Starbucks?No.. I dont feel like paying five dollars for coffie.
7. Went camping?
Yup this summer
8. Bought something(s)?
umm ya
9. Met someone special/who changed your life?
No, not really
10. Been out of state?
NO
11. What are you thinking about?
my back hurts..
12. Hugged someone?
course! I hug all of my friends

13. Slept in someone else's bed?
Yep
14. Got a job?
Yep... it was a great summer
15. Loaned out money?
probably
16. Gotten in a car accident ?
No
17. Gone over your mobile phone bill?
I dont have one
18. Been called a bitch?
Yes .. but, thats ok
19. Done something you regret?
Yes.. but it all good now

LAST:

Last person you hugged?
I believe the last person i hugged was my friend Dustin
Last person to call you?
My Father
When was the last time you felt stupid?
when I siad the wrong thing to someone
What was the last thing you yelled?
"Bye!"

TEN FACTS:

1. Living?
I'm still in high school, so I'm still at home

2. Natural Hair Colour?
Blonde
3. Initials?
ODB
4. Hair style?
Naturally: straight
Usually: up in a ponytail
5. Eye colour?
Green
6. Height?
5'11"
7. Pets?
Dog and fish
8. Mood?
Tired

9. Where would you rather be?
In Bed Sleeping
10. What was the last thing you drank?
Milk

THINGS ABOUT YOUR LOVE LIFE:

1. Have you ever been in love?
No
2. Do you believe in love?
Umm I think so
3. Why did your LAST relationship fail?
I moved..
4. Have you ever been heartbroken?
No
5. Have you ever broken someone's heart?
Yes
4. Have you ever fallen for your best friend?
NO
7. Have you ever loved someone but never told them?
Yes
8. Are you afraid of commitment?
Yes, I dont like people getting that close to me
9. Have you had more than 5 different serious relationships in your life?
No

EMOTIONS:

1. Are you missing someone right now?
Yup
2. Are you happy?
Ya I am
3. Are you eating anything?
NO, not right now
4. Do you like someone right now?
Yes

No comments: