Sunday, December 9, 2007

Drunk Survey...

1.Have you ever been drunk?
Yes I have
2. How old were you the first time you got drunk?
When I was 14
3. Have you ever gotten/given digits while intoxicated?
lol Ya I have..
4. Have you ever 'drunk dialed'?
No why would I need to call people when I drunk.
5. Have you ever been drunk in front of family members?
Ya I came home drunk and then I Started talking to my mom because she was still up..
6. Have you ever had to cover up the fact that you were drunk?
Once
7. Have you ever been arrested for any alcohol-related crime?
Nope not yet
8. Have you ever hooked-up with someone while drunk?
No, but I all most did.. and Im very glad I didn’t
9. Ever forgot their name?
No
10. When was the last time you were drunk?
Friday and Saturday night
11. Have you ever been on a drunken binge?
Ya but It was just for one week
12. Do you need alcohol to have a good time?
Nope
13. What kind of alcohol gets you the most intoxicated?
RUM ,Jamaican Rum
14. Favorite liquor?
Vodka and Rum
15. Favorite beer?
golden pheasant
16. Have you ever woken up after a night of drinking and found out that you are STILL drunk?Yeah. It was great..lol
17. Have you ever swam drunk?
No
18. What kind of a drunk are you?
I’m a happy drunk… the best kind of drunk
19. Is alcohol like "truth serum" to you?
ha people wish…
20. Favorite drinking partner?
my friends… anyone who is fun to drink with
21. Favorite bar?
the one at my house lol
22. Have you ever completely blacked out?
ya about 2 times so far… it’s all good
23. Have you ever puked from drinking?
Only twice when I black-out
24. Have you ever had the 'crying drunks'?
No, but one of my friends like to cry when she drunk I have no clue why she gets emo
25. Can you still do physical activity while intoxicated?
haha, Yes, yes I can
26. Have you ever gotten into a drunken fight?
No
27. Who is the most annoying drunk that you know?
ummm the people who cry
28. Who is the most flirtatious drunk?
ME lol and my friend jack
29. Do you have a drunken nickname?
sadly no
30. Have you received a 'booty call'
ya
31. Funniest drunken scene in a movie
the one knocked up it just before there going to have sex.
32. Favorite song about drinking?
one bourdon, one scotch, one beer by john lee hooker
33. Have you ever woke up next to someone you didn't know?
No but I woke up and didn’t know where I was because I forgot I went there
34. Have you ever been hit on by someone way older than you?
Ya he was only 8 years older than me
35. What's the worst 'buzz kill'?
crying friends
36. Have you ever dated a bartender or bouncer?
sadle no
37. Do you ever say to yourself, "Dang, I need a drink"?
Yeah
38. Do strangers ever buy you drinks?
ya
39.Have you ever drank too much on a date?
No.
40. Is there anything that you refuse to drink?
warm beer
41. Have you ever been drunk on a plane?
No
42. Have you ever gotten drunk during the day?
Yeah.
43. Have you ever had to run from the cops and leave the beer behind?
no
44. What's your favorite drinking game?
Thumb master!! And I’ve never
45. Have you ever injured yourself while drunk?
Yeah that was fun
46. What's the most destructive thing that has happened while you were drunk?
braking of bottles and starting fires.
47. Ever been drunk at a concert?yup
48. Why do you drink?
Because it fun, I nothing else to do… I don’t know

No comments: