Saturday, March 22, 2008

just back

heys
Well I've been home for about a week now from Toronto,
Toronto was fun, it could have been better but I’m not going to get in to that, (has to do with family).
Well I got on the bus to go to Toronto at 3:50am and got there around 5:30pm. I didn’t end up setting by my self, the bus was packed most of the way down. While I was in Toronto, I didn't end up getting the nape. It's not because I got scared or anything it was that the guy who does that didn’t show up to work that day sadly... Oh well I'll get done later... for sure.
Umm while I was there I got to visit Humber College, that was a lot of fun, I hope I get in to that school!! It's nice
Well I felt Toronto on the 1:50pm bus and got in to town around 3:00 am...
Well on the bus I read Ellen Hopkins, Glass (it is such a good book) its the follow up to Crank…
While on the bus (I hate to say this) there was one of the stupidest person I have ever met… She ask some people who were sitting behind me if they were bother and sister right after they kissed, Asked why there was 70 km on a sign to a town, the stupid question wouldn't stop till she and her friend move to the back of the bus...
Oh well thing like that happen I guess, Well that was my bus trip to Toronto and back, and I must say it went well for my first time going that far on a bus from home...
I just notice how much I use the word well, sorry for that!

No comments: