Friday, January 25, 2008

catching up

Well its been awhile since I last posted (10 days, it's like life time, Just joking).
I been every busy with school and exams, I had my first one today,(chem)I believe it went well, If not then I just don't know, but I'm pretty sure it went well. So I have one down and two more to go.. should be interesting...
So I hope your news resolution plans are going well and still keeping up with them.
This year my resolution was not to drink till my birthday, so that's about six months and 8 days with out alcohol in my system.
Some of my friends already tryed to break me... some time they dint really act like friends, but I can some what under stand, its just out fun.
Well I should go study a little bit more before I go to bed, I have to try and learn something before those last two exams.

No comments: